- Members of Brigantia | NLR are expected to maintain ethical standards of professional conduct at all times;
- Members of Brigantia | NLR must conduct all business in a fair, honest and ethical way;
- Members of Brigantia | NLR must honour all property rights including copyrights and patents;
- Members of Brigantia | NLR must respect the privacy of others;
- Members of Brigantia | NLR must honour confidentiality.
Any violation of this simple code is inconsistent with membership of Brigantia.
Brigantia | NLR members are provided with the Brigantia accreditaion mark logo to display on their websites and for use on business stationery and signage to show that they agree to abide by the code of ethics and professional conduct.