Laptop Power socket Repair
Likely Fault Diagnosis:
- Laptop wont charge battery
- Laptop will not power up
- Laptop backlight on screen is flickering
- Laptop power socket pin is loose or broken
Likely Cause Scenario:
- Power cord pulled from socket
- DC jack socket pushed in
- Poor solder and socket design used by manufacturer
- General wear and tear (use of laptop charging socket)
Power problems with your laptop? We can help!
We provide laptop power socket (DC jack) repairs, suitable for all makes and models of laptop including Apple, Acer, HP, Compaq, Pacard Bell, Advent, Asus, Dell Alienware, Toshiba and Sony Vaio all from £75.00, and ensure quality with a unique 12 month warranty!
Laptop power problems are usually caused by a faulty DC jack, power socket or damaged power connector pin, which keeps your laptop from recharging or powering up.
Laptop power connectors can become broken or work loose when the power cable is inadvertently tugged or repeatedly pulled, as this places strain on the dc power socket which can eventually cause damage. National Laptop Repair specialises in repairing laptop power connector and broken DC jack problems.
Here are some of the enquiries we receive related to Laptop Power Socket Repairs or DC Jack Repairs
- Laptop Dell Inspirion 1545 has just stopped working and it appears no power is going through so I assume it is the laptop power jack as the power supply appears to be working ok.
- Hi, I have an eMachines e440 laptop. My DC power jack is in need of repair or replacement. The cable got pulled out hard and now the jack is loose and the laptop will not charge. There was no damage to the motherboard. How much would you charge to repair this?
- could you please tell me how much it would cost me to get my sony vaio laptop repaired (model pcg-3c1m). it needs a new fan and a new power jack fitted.
- How much to repair/replace the loose power socket on my Acer Aspire One D255. Please?
- Hi the power point within the laptop is broken and loose needs repair or replacement -how much?I have a Samsung R60 laptop and the power connector is broken. It is loose and will not charge at all. How much would this cost to repair?
- I have a Samsung R60 laptop and the power connector is broken. It is loose and will not charge at all. How much would this cost to repair?
- Hi. I have got problem with power jack in my Dell laptop. I already ordered a new jack for my Dell Inspiron 15R 5010 and I need some one who replace it. How much cost this service?
The average repair time is just 1 day including full laptop hardware testing.