How did you break your laptop screen?
We have heard lots of reasons / excuses why screens on laptops get broken, from “it was fine when i went to bed”, “He got angry & slammed the screen”, “I left a pen under the lid shut it” to “i picked it up by the edge of the screen”. However it happened, we can replace the screen from £99.00 including collection & delivery.
Our 500 plus network of specialist repairers across the entire Uk service and replace laptop screens for Acer Asus Apple Mac Dell Compaq HP Toshiba Packard bell and many other makes and model laptops. Our National coverage of more than 500 qualified retailers and repairers makes National Laptop Repair the perfect choice for any person or business looking for a trusted partner in the UK.
By using the post code checker you will find a local partner within 10 miles of any location.
Has your laptop got a different screen display issue?
- Laptop screen faded – Possible Invertor or LCD screen.
- Laptop screen has lines down it – Usually screen but could be graphics chip.
- Part of the screen is blank – Possible screen or faulty / loose LCD cable.
- Laptop screen flickers – Possible Screen, invertor or faulty / loose LCD Cable.
- No screen output – Possible Screen, Invertor,faulty / loose LCD Cable or motherboard
We can replace the screens of 99% of all laptops manufactured including Apple, Acer, HP, Compaq, Packard Bell, Advent, Asus, Dell Alienware, Toshiba and Sony VAIO to name just a few. National Laptop Repair also provide an extensive screen replacement and repair service for Android tablets, iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3, and smartphones including the Blackberry and iPhone ranges.
Does your Laptop Screen look like one of these?
If it does then fear not, we are here to help you! talk to our customer services on 03333 44 11 19 or click the button below.